If for any reason you find yourself dissatisfied with our service then you have the right to:
- Be assured that your dignity as a human being will be respected.
- We will work with the Local Authority or CCG to provide an agreed package of support.
- Request a change of Care Worker if you feel you are not compatible with them, or in your opinion they do not carry out the tasks proficiently. Care Needs will always do their utmost to change a Care Worker when it is requested, but we cannot guarantee to do so, as it all depends on the availability of alternative staff. In an instance where we cannot offer alternative staff, we can either continue to work with you, and your family to resolve the issues that led to the request for an alternative worker, or we would have to refer your package to the local authority or CCG Commissioner to be recommissioned to another Service Provider.
- Request a review of the service provided and change these services if and when the need arises.
- Full information on all the services that Care Needs provides and the charges involved in providing such services.
- Privacy and confidentiality. Personal information held by Care Needs is available on request and will not be discussed with a third party without your express permission.
- Expect that you will not be subject to discrimination because of colour, creed, disability, age, gender or sexuality.
- Expect that any member of staff will act in your best interests at all times, and comply with all the policies and procedures outlined in this brochure.
- Complain about the service.
Our Complaints Procedure
Care Needs has a complaints procedure in place to handle any complaints efficiently and effectively.
Please contact our office on 0161 428 7628 for more information.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
What You Can Expect From Us
Care Needs has been formed to provide you, the Service User, with help in your own home.
We pledge to:
- Treat you as an individual and with respect, value your dignity, perform all the duties as set out in your care plan.
- To provide Care Workers who are prompt, reliable, courteous and competent.
- Confidentiality – service users and their relatives or representatives know that their personal information is handled appropriately and that their personal confidences are respected.
What we expect from you when you receive a Care Needs service:
- Tell us if you will not be at home when you are expecting a visit from us – by phoning your local office.
- Understand that staff will wear protective clothing (for example masks, gloves, and aprons) to prevent cross infection.
- If you are able to, provide the toiletries you like to use.
- Understand that we must abide by all legislation.
- Sign a record by prior arrangement if we help you deal with your money.
- Where appropriate allow us to use a medication system in line with our policy.
- Not to ask staff to perform tasks which are not included in the care plan.
- Not to offer gifts or gratuities to our staff.
- Allow us to conduct at home reviews, assessments, and on-site supervision to ensure a safe environment and care practices.